Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Last Sookie Book

Hey all. Well, I've had the (mis)fortune of reading the last book in the Sookie Stackhouse series, and I can tell you it's a full-form shitfest. Stop reading here if you don't want to know what happens. 



















Okay, really? All of Sookie's enemies die? And she ends up with Sam? Sigh. Everything comes up Sookie. I'd be surprised if Harris doesn't try to take one last kick at the can and have Sookie delivering a vat of puppies sometime in the near future. 

That's all I'm going to say for now, and will go into detail when I cover the book. I promise!!


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read your review of the last book. Love your recaps of the previous books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't you just skip to the last book? I can't wait to read your breakdown of it!

    ReplyDelete