Sunday, August 19, 2012

I'm a very bad, bad girl...

First off, I'd like to apologise for the length of time since the last post. There is one in the works, but it's still in draft form, so it should be up in the next day or so. I've fallen a bit ill and am coughing like a motherfucker (what does a motherfucker cough like...it's more of a dry cough), so I've been convalescing.

So, please, trust me when I say the next one is coming soon!! This book is sucking ballz at the moment, and since I've been under the weather, I didn't feel like punishing myself even more than this freaking cough is punishing my constitution.

Cheers, all, and stay tuned!

Okay - here's an update. I somehow missed a page and started reviewing Chapter 3 with Chapter 2. Friggin' dur, I know. I wanted to see how close I was until the end of the chapter, and low and behold - I'd passed it. Le sigh. So, yeah, shame on me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment